WINTER IN THE HEIGHTS
HEALTH & SAFETY
We’re committed to hospitality—today and every day. Whether providing guests a stay by the sea, a retreat to the Tetons, or a weekend in wine country, we believe in safe and soulful stays. We’re working to ensuring our hotel owners and leadership teams have the tools they need to serve their communities, guests, and associates safely today, and every day forward.
- Warm welcomes while keeping our distance. Social distancing measures have been implemented in all areas of our hotels and restaurants as a key safety practice for our guests, associates, and vendors.
- Sleep soundly, stay safely. From hand sanitizer stations to all of our associates in masks—and everything in between—we’re ensuring that the guest experience throughout our properties are all squeaky clean.
- Keeping a clean house. Measures include enhanced cleaning efforts in both frequency and products, using top of the line, EPA-rated, hospital grade cleaning products.
- Wearing masks, plain and simple. All hotel associates are required to wear recommend personal protective equipment. Our guests are encouraged to do so as well.
- Our hotel rooms, your haven. Upon arrival, associates will not enter guest rooms unless requested. We’ve redeployed daily housekeeping services to focus on deep cleaning upon departure and pre-arrival, and high touch areas throughout the hotel.
- All (clean) hands on deck. All hotel associates are receiving up to date training and briefings on the latest safety standards and cleaning protocols, as well as regional and state updates based on each hotel’s location.
- Each guest room is deep cleaned with EPA-rated, hospital-grade disinfectants, and electrostatic sprayers where possible. Our team will pay special attention to the 25 most frequently touched surfaces including remotes, handles, and light switches.
- In order to ensure safety, our associates will not enter a guest’s room without permission. A room seal will be placed on rooms to indicate the room has not been accessed after being thoroughly cleaned.
- Daily cleaning services and amenities–including towels and linens–will be provided upon request. As an added measure, we have removed all non-essential items from guest rooms (i.e. hairdryer, stationary). These items are available upon request.
- Contact-free room service available at select properties.
- When possible, guests are able to check in using mobile keys, and contactless check in. All physical guest keys will be disinfected upon checkout.
- Housekeeping staff will handle all linens in sealed laundry bags to safety transport these items to and from the cleaning room.
- New safety standards include the use of EPA-rated, hospital-grade disinfectants throughout all public, private, and associate areas, including elevators, hallways, public restrooms, pool areas, fitness centers, restaurants, and lobby areas.
- All high-touch surfaces in public spaces, including door handles and buttons, will be frequently wiped down with EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Touchless, hand sanitizer stations are positioned throughout our hotels. Placement includes the hotel lobby, front desk, elevator, and fitness areas.
- Splash safely: Outdoor spaces and pool areas have been reconfigured for social distancing. All furniture is regularly cleaned using EPA-rated, hospital-grade disinfectants. Pool chemicals are monitored and capacity limits are enforced.
- By all means, have some fun. We’ll continue to offer recreation and programming that adheres to social distancing, naturally, including scenic hikes, outdoor tasting experiences, outdoor yoga, bicycle rentals, and more. All rental and borrowed equipment will be sanitized between usage.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Our daily, opening procedures include extensive cleaning with EPA-rated, hospital-grade disinfectants throughout our restaurants.
- All restaurant staff is required to wear protective masks and complete training on hygiene, disinfecting practices, safe food preparation, and service practices.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations are placed at entry points.
- To allow for safe distancing between guests, our dining rooms have been reconfigured. All tables and chairs are set 6-feet apart.
- We encourage outdoor, open air dining, when possible.
- Our servers provide meaningful yet minimal service and have been instructed on how to properly wear a mask.
- Menus have been streamlined to include digital and disposable options based on the outlet. All menus are online to expedite ordering.
- All counters and food and beverage staging areas are sanitized after each use.
- For in-room dining, guests will be alerted of contactless delivery. All packaging will be disposable and biodegradable when possible.
- If you prefer to take your food to go, meals can be packaged accordingly.
- For table service, reservations are required to ensure guests are seated promptly and ample time to sanitize tables and chairs between guests.
MEETINGS & EVENTS
- For all meetings, events, and intimate gatherings, EPA-rated, hospital-grade disinfectants will be utilized to clean all areas, with extra attention to high touch areas.
- Attendance will be limited based on type of event and attendees, to create necessary social distancing space on a case by case basis.
- For catered events, no-touch, table service will be provided in adherence with social distancing and service guidelines. Disposable and biodegradable packaging will be used when possible.
- To allow for safe distancing between attendees, all tables and chairs are set 6-feet apart.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations are placed at entry points.
- All meeting spaces, entrances, and break out areas will include posted safety guidelines.
- To minimize large gatherings, breaks will be staggered and outdoor venues will be preferred.
- Prior to events, our team will conduct safety protocol reviews with event planners to ensure adherence by all parties.
- Following events, our team will conduct a second review with event planners to gather feedback.
- From proper hand washing to safety checklists, our associates are trained to execute on the latest safety protocol.
- Guests are encouraged to follow 30-second hand washing and sanitizing guidelines and adhere to mask policies by location.
- Front desk staff are required to wear masks, and many are equipped with plexiglass guards as an added measure of protection for all.
- Social distance markers have been placed in all public areas to encourage social distancing.
- COVID-19 policies and protocols are provided to each guest in their pre-stay email and updated upon check-in.
- Elevator capacity will be limited to maintain social distancing.
- If a guest or staff member tests positive for COVID-19 after leaving a hotel, all guests and staff that were on property at the same time as the infected party will be notified.
- If a guest or staff member is diagnosed while on property, all guests that were on property at the same time as the infected party will be notified. The property and associates will follow safety and quarantine protocols.
CANCELLATION POLICIES – REMAINING FLEXIBLE
- We will continue to provide increased flexibility for bookings made directly through hotel websites, or by phone with our reservations teams.
- Each property will provide individualized credits and refunds, continuing to remain flexible through year end.
- Guests who book via online travel agents or third parties are advised to contact their booking provider for assistance.
We will continue to update the companywide health and safety protocols as new information and technology becomes available. We are committed to creating a Culture of Welcome, and continue to support our hotels in ensuring safe and soulful stays, today and every day.